6/04/2023

I will entering my 29th soon this year, I often asked myself, "What do you really want in life?"

I realize the path I stand on right now-is the path that accidentally just happened in my life. I never thought that I will got a job in my current occupation field. Never thought how my adult life will be.

I know, nothing happens by coincidence. Anonymous said as you start to walk the way, the way appears. That's what happened to me.

Completed my adolescence is a whole big relief for my mental health. That phase of storm just went by. I just started feel more likely "wise" in my life since the 27th came. My teenage life filled with my overthinking habit. But I'm proud as I still on the track.

Good job, myself for surviving on the right track, for becoming the person you are right now. You are enough as you are. 


It is a gratitude, isn't it?



LLaviosa Gita . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates